LCP Coach Training Webinars
Discover how to gain clearer coaching outcomes with the LCP Approach
Are you wanting to leverage the LCP Leadership Accelerator and its 90-Day Goal Tracking System for your clients?
Our complimentary training webinars will equip you with a deeper understanding of the LCP® Approach and how you can take your clients on a leadership journey that will empower them to break through their roadblocks and achieve greater success.
The webinars are a two-part training series, where each module builds upon the learning from the previous one, giving you a comprehensive understanding of how to use the LCP Leadership Accelerator™ and its 90-Day Goal Tracking System with your clients.
Each workshop is facilitated by experienced leadership consultants in a live Zoom format where participants can ask questions and glean insight from other coaches and consultants.
What to expect from the training webinars
LCP Training Webinar 1Discover what you can expect as a business consultant or coach from using the LCP Leadership Accelerator™ with its 90-Day Goal Tracking System Interact firsthand with Dr. Glenn Williams, the CEO of LCP Global and the creator of the program, along with others who have used this innovative resource to help leaders achieve their goals.
Insights you’ll gain from this webinar:
- How an Appreciative Inquiry and strengths-based approach lay a strong foundation for success
- The importance of the 5 Leadership Anchors™ in creating professional and personal alignment that can overcome day-to-day conflicts and roadblocks
- The power of 90 days in creating focus and momentum for helping your clients monitor their progress and development as they pursue their goals
What benefits can you expect as a business consultant / coach?
- Understand how you can maximize a proven, systematic approach focused on results where you can monitor the progress of your clients from your own online dashboard
- Learn how you can be better prepared for each client engagement when you receive client reports at the end of each of the five online phases
- Proactively track your client's development against their goals every 90 days
- The ability to address conflicts for individuals and teams struggling to get results
LCP Training Webinar 2This complementary training webinar will focus specifically on how you can maximize insights from your client’s LCP reports and 90-Day updates. Overcome the concerns many clients have about committing to a coaching engagement with no guarantee of success. Join Dr. Glenn Williams, the CEO of LCP Global and the creator of the LCP Leadership Accelerator™, along with others who have used this innovative resource to help leaders achieve their goals. Learn how to leverage powerful insights from the client reports
Phase 1: Retrospection
- What I have learned from my 'work' life
- People who have influenced me the most
- Other learning oppurtunities I have benefited from
Phase 2: Formation
- What I am passionate about. What motivates me?
- Hobbies and interests that energise me
- How my beliefs and assumptions influence my actions
- The values most important to me
- My key relationships and networks
Phase 3: Feedback
- Personal inventory of skills ands strengths
- Insights from other assessments previously completed
- Reflection from previous performance evaluations
Phase 4: Insights
- Key insights I have captured so far
- What has surprised me the most?
Phase 5: Goal Alignment
- My purpose or mission statement that drives me forward
- Understanding my current context
- The next 90 days
- The next 12 months
- Potential Development Strategies
- Goal alignment summary
90-Day Goal tracking Report
- My development and growth against my 90-day goals
- Clarity I need for achieving my goals
- Evaluate how I used my strengths
- Evaluate my effectiveness in achieving my goals
- Evaluate my most important relationships
- Ways I can improve in motivating and leading others
- Insights I can take with me as I reset my goals for the next 90 days
Want to register for training, but the above dates don’t suit?
Meet your facilitators
Dr Glenn Williams
Glenn is the founder and CEO of LCP Global Pty Ltd, an innovative provider of proven, scalable leadership solutions that recognise the connection between personal well-being, resilience, and better performance. With more than 25 years working as a psychologist, executive, and board member in more than 40 countries, he is passionate about helping individuals develop capacity to lead themselves, lead others, and their businesses.
Sally works as a consultant in Health, Aged Care and the Community Sector, and as an executive coach. With 25 years in senior operational roles in the not-for-profit sector, Sally’s experience includes roles as Chief Operating Officer and General Manager Corporate Services, with responsibility for L&D, HR, Workers Comp, WHS, Injury Management, Corporate Systems, Pastoral Care, Communications, Fundraising, Corporate Office management, Maintenance and New Services Development.
A goal worth pursuing
The mission of LCP Global is to help leaders achieve their goals without sacrificing what is important.
Like to join us in working towards this goal?